Thank you to everyone who
came along to our very successful conference!
In March 2021 we examined:
- Freeing up your natural capital, physical and mental
- Planning strategy for the next drought
- Combining agricultural production and farmland health
- Training and mentoring from Land to Market Australia
- Branding produce through Ecological Outcome Verification
- Holistic Management and profitable biodiversity
- Finance and investment for regenerative agriculture
The conference highlighted
recent developments in natural capital, environmental stewardship, and the
innovative agriculture sector, emerging globally to respond to
issues such as droughts, climate variability, and the growing consumer demand
for sustainable produce.
See FULL PROGRAM here
- Monday 29 March — Regen Ag Workshop, farmer groups, reception.
- Tuesday 30 March — Conference on farming & ecological health. Dinner.
- Wednesday 31 March — Field trips to local regenerative producers.