We are limited to 300 seats at present and currently have almost that
number on hold. Anyone who wishes to attend but was not previously registered
can join our WAIT LIST - just email Bradley Hayden (email@example.com).
In March 2021 join us for a conference on:
- Freeing up your natural capital, physical and mental
- Planning strategy for the next drought
- Combining agricultural production and farmland health
- Training and mentoring from Land to Market Australia
- Branding produce through Ecological Outcome Verification
- Holistic Management and profitable biodiversity
- Finance and investment for regenerative agriculture
The conference will highlight
recent developments in natural capital, environmental stewardship, and the
innovative agriculture sector, emerging globally to respond to
issues such as droughts, climate variability, and the growing consumer demand
for sustainable produce.
See FULL PROGRAM here
- Monday 29 March — Regen Ag Workshop, farmer groups, reception.
- Tuesday 30 March — Conference on farming & ecological health. Dinner.
- Wednesday 31 March — Field trips to local regenerative producers.
Become a Conference Partner
Are you interested in promoting your enterprise through this event
with a Partnership? Or would you like to help a young farmer attend? See
for all the details.